The pack contains:
- 5 g colouring cream
- 10 ml activating cream
- 1 mixing stick, 1 mixing cup
- 1 application brush
- 1 pin
- Full instructions for use are inside the pack.
Instructions: Colouring eyebrows:
Remove all makeup using makeup remover (not oil-based) and then cleanse the area to be treated. Open up the tip of the activating cream using the accompanying pin. It is important not to cut off the tip, as that would mean it is no longer possible to guarantee the airtightness of the tube until the next treatment.
- Mix two cm of the colouring cream with ten drops of activating cream. Mix thoroughly for about 30-60 seconds until it achieves a smooth consistency without lumps. The colour mix must be applied immediately.
- Apply a thin layer of the ready-mixed colouring cream to your eyebrows using the application brush. Leave to take effect for 5-10 minutes, depending on how intense you want the colour to be.
- Remove the colour mix, first with a dry cotton wool pad and then with one moistened with lukewarm water.
Tip! It is a good idea to apply Depend Eyelash Fortifying Growth Serum to your eyebrows after the treatment. This helps to restore the hair’s natural moisture balance while protecting and strengthening the hair.
Contains hydrogen peroxide. Avoid contact with the eyes. If the product comes into contact with the eyes, rinse immediately.
Symbol. “Hair dyes can cause serious allergic reactions. Read the instructions for use and follow them carefully. The product is not intended for use by persons under 16 years old. Temporary ‘black henna’ tattoos may increase the risk of allergy. Do not colour your hair if — you have a rash on your face or your scalp is sensitive, irritated or damaged, — you have reacted to a hair dye previously, — you have reacted to a temporary ‘black henna’ tattoo previously.” Carry out an allergy test 48 hours before use.
If at any point during the treatment you feel a stinging or prickling sensation, you must stop the treatment immediately. This can be a sign of hypersensitivity to one of the ingredients. Do not use the product if you have any irritation/inflammation in or on the skin around your eyebrows.
Allergy test: Apply a dab of cream mixed according to the mixing instructions to the inside of your elbow (protect your clothing). Leave for 10 minutes. Then rinse off with lukewarm water. If your skin smarts and you suffer irritation within 48 hours, you must not use this product. Even if the test produces no rash, this is no guarantee; rather it is an extra precaution to guard against a possible allergic reaction.
You should leave at least 4 weeks between treatments.
The product may discolour surfaces and any spillages must be cleaned up immediately to avoid staining.
We recommend that you first watch our instructional video (QR code) to see the colouring process in detail.