Content: 144 Rhinestones / 1 orange stick / 1 applicator/ 5 ml Depend top coat/ 1 g body adhesive
Decorate your nails:
1. Complete the nail polish you have chosen as a base. Then paint on a layer of top coat.
2. Before the polish is dry, place the stones to decorate your nail using the enclosed applicator. Remember to press the stones firmly into the polish, and they will adhere better.
Tip: If you dip the applicator in Top Coat it will be easier to pick up the stones.
3. Finish with Top Coat. Brush 1-2 thin layers of Top Coat over the whole nail and allow them to dry. Finished!
Touch up with Top Coat every second or third day.
1. Apply a small amount of body adhesive on the chosen area of skin.
Tip: Do not apply Body Lotion immediately before decoration.
2. Apply the decoration stones before the adhesive dries. Use your fingers or the applicator.
3. Allow it to dry thoroughly. Finished!
Warning: Keep out of the reach of children. (Top Coat: Inflammable. Do not expose to high temperatures or open flames.)